A popular choice in feedlots, pastures, and dairies all across North America. The trough slopes to a large drain, and can be emptied, cleaned, and refilled in a fraction of the time other waterers take to empty. WaterMaster requires 75% less energy in the winter than concrete units. And, the WaterMaster won't pit or cause cleaning problems. Is it any wonder we back up the WaterMaster with a Five Plus Five warranty?
- All surfaces slope to drain for easy cleaning
- Patented water seal keeps cold air away from valve
- Finger lift service cover: No tools, springs, or clips
- Fastest valve in the industry, allows lower storage volume for fresher water
- Constant flow standard on 54 model
- Immersion heater and supply line heater available as options
- Built for rugged feedlot, pasture, and dairy conditions
For more details see http://www.ritchiefount.com/watermaster.html
Pricing is for WM54 model. Also available are WM600, WM90, WM96, WM1200. Optional heat package available. Call for pricing.
Due to the large size and/or weight of this item, shipping costs exceed the standard shipping rates posted on our website.